Local Clubs around Mid-Michigan?

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that there are probably several clubs in the metro-Detriot area, I have heard of at least one in Ann Arbor and also out in Lansing. I was wondering for the members on here in Livingston county are there any clubs that you are a part of? Also are there any clubs in Livingston county, thinking around the Brighton/Howell/Pinckney area?

larryl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is my club FRAG Flint reef aquarium group, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor and the upper pennisula groups.

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply Larry, Flint is a bit futher than I can drive to at this time. Really hoping that there is something in Livingston county. If I had a better vehicle than Lansing or Ann Arbor would be good possibilities. LOL thats what I get for driving a vehilcle that is even older than I am :xd:

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is Frag still around?

There is MASM, you can check out masm.org Barb, but I think that is farther south then you want.

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is also AARC (Ann Arbor Reef Club) but considering your previous post regarding the vehicle, it may be out of reach for you.

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is also AARC (Ann Arbor Reef Club) but considering your previous post regarding the vehicle, it may be out of reach for you.

Right now it is a little bit, I am driving that truck that I was in when I picked up the skimmer from you. Gets me around locally but a bit risky driving it to far.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back