Local Reefers

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sound great.

Also I am making some big changes to my system. I am removing my sand. I have a sand shifting star fish that i need to give away if anyone around wants it.
20190108_134551.jpg

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Longwood; I'm super interest in any meetups that are happening any time soon.

James Kanouff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Longwood; I'm super interest in any meetups that are happening any time soon.
We will be in full force at MACNA with the Orlando club members. Maybe come to the show and meet some of us there or even sign up to volunteer at the show a bit? There is a face book group and a web site for ORCA which has refiled its name a few years ago but tried to keep all our forums open. We operate as Orlando Reef Educators.org now technically. But most of us call our selves ORCA still. There should typically me a monthly meeting on saturdays that get posted but honestly its been turf to get folks interested lately with so much going on. Maybe we could do a meeting up near you soon at one of the shops thereIf that sounds better?

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be in full force at MACNA with the Orlando club members. Maybe come to the show and meet some of us there or even sign up to volunteer at the show a bit? There is a face book group and a web site for ORCA which has refiled its name a few years ago but tried to keep all our forums open. We operate as Orlando Reef Educators.org now technically. But most of us call our selves ORCA still. There should typically me a monthly meeting on saturdays that get posted but honestly its been turf to get folks interested lately with so much going on. Maybe we could do a meeting up near you soon at one of the shops thereIf that sounds better?

Hi there! I believe I will be there for part of the day on Friday and all day Saturday. I work for Waterbox, so I will be at our booth most of the time. : )

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back