Local Reefers

SteveO83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the package deal cuz my neighbor was breaking down her tank and she gave me some corals for helping her break it down so now I have no room for them... I have a few plugs that have like 5-10polyps on it n I can do $10-$20 per plug

Nice. Where are you?

OP
OP
TankLife86

TankLife86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in clermont, but work in oviedo/casselberry area. But for that price Id be willing to pick a frag up
Sounds good to me man... whenever you're ready for it you're more than welcome to checkout my small tank or meet somewhere so I can just give it to you.

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gonna follow this thread as I live in Tavares. Tank. still interested in a Nem as well!!

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's up Tang! Whenever you're ready I have 2 left for now then probly have to wait another 2-3months for another split.

Yea ill still take one!! Work has consumed my life these past couple weeks so I've been rushing around

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey man some1 has to pay the bills so I understand. I have 4 left so let me know when you swing by n grab 1!

Will you be available this weekend?

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Which ever if better for you

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in Clermont. Just getting my 10g going and will be upping it to a 20L. But wouldnt mind talking to and even maybe meeting up with some fellow reefers

I’m in Clermont to let’s talk reef lol

I live in Groveland and work in Clermont. I think my wife is getting tired of hearing about my tank. I would love to find someone close that enjoys talking reef as much as me.

SteveO83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Groveland and work in Clermont. I think my wife is getting tired of hearing about my tank. I would love to find someone close that enjoys talking reef as much as me.
My fiancee likes it. Just not the fact we lost 2 acros and 3 fish in the last 2 months

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the border of Groveland we Should do a meet up king of club thing. I have some corals that I will be craving soon we can swap and trade. If you guys don’t have nothing you can get some anyway.

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all you clermon Groveland area guys we should meet up at the library or something to meet up and get to know each other. My Christmas tree is next to my tank right now so we can’t really enjoy the tank. I have some leather coral pieces that I will give away to you guys if you like. I will be fraging one of fast growing red SPS. Let’s plan this out you guys can contact me any time and let me know

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back