Local swap tables?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are a local club member I need to know if you are planning on selling and how much space you need. So please PM me what you need, im trying to get an idea how many tables we will need and where to put people.
 
I will need a table. :)
 
they are the plastic tables so not very, I sent out emails to all who have reserved a table with details on what to use for your tanks. Did you recieve the PM jack? if not I can resend it. these tables will bow in the middle if there is to much water.
 
They are the white tables correct?
 
Yes david, and do you think we can borrow some again this year from your comunity outreach program!
 
Remember I said we will not be able to use them this year due to this program.. :(
 
Just whos comunity are you outreaching to! there are some seriously needy people at these frag swaps!!! Im going to complain to my congressman about your tax exempt status! LOL :tongue:
 
they are the plastic tables so not very, I sent out emails to all who have reserved a table with details on what to use for your tanks. Did you recieve the PM jack? if not I can resend it. these tables will bow in the middle if there is to much water.

can I get one of those emails that has details on what to use for our tanks? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new