Local Trochus snails?

Lylelovett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
439
Reaction score
224
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Before I order snails by mail to be shipped in this 100 degree weather... :) I wanted to see if there are any local shops that usually carry them?

Kona Reef in Phoenix usually don't...

Recommendations?

Thanks.
 
Hey all,

Before I order snails by mail to be shipped in this 100 degree weather... :) I wanted to see if there are any local shops that usually carry them?

Kona Reef in Phoenix usually don't...

Recommendations?

Thanks.

discount usually has them.
 
I know discount doesn't have any at the moment. Ive been in there the past month every now again, with no luck. Reef monster has a few in their frag tanks they've been selling me...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new