Located in Connecticut - 1st post

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Norwalk, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

I have officially joined the R2R forum, although I've been following them on Facebook for the past 6 months or so.

Looking for any CT reefers. I just transferred my 105g reef to a 180 and am looking to stock up and meet more hobbyists in the area!

The amazing Bob at Exotic Fish and Corals in Milford did my transfer, and I highly recommend him to anyone! You can see the amazing job he did on my page
 
Welcome, always nice to have more people from CT.
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R! Have you checked out CTARS (Connecticut Area Reef Society)?
 
Last edited:
Welcome come visit us at ctars. Next meeting is next Sunday at the lutz in Manchester
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
I also hail from CT, am new to the SW and the forum. I have heard about CTARS from my local TRUSTED LFS and will be visiting that page soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new