taki123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

New to the reef keeping world!

bit of a long shot but anyone here from London?

I’ve been looking for someone who can come to my house and just do a check for me to make sure all my systems are working correctly as im
not comfortable with it all but nobody seems to be willing. Businesses all seem too busy when I’ve called and said they can’t come for a month at least. Worried I could lose my coral and fish

Bluenine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

New to the reef keeping world!

bit of a long shot but anyone here from London?

I’ve been looking for someone who can come to my house and just do a check for me to make sure all my systems are working correctly as im
not comfortable with it all but nobody seems to be willing. Businesses all seem too busy when I’ve called and said they can’t come for a month at least. Worried I could lose my coral and fish
Hey, just wondering whether you got any help. I'm in a similar position to what you were, looking for people in London to connect with who can advise me from their experience. Whereabouts in London are you based?

peterhos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Londoners

I am from London but there is no point in me helping you out … as I have not got a clue what I am doing! After 20 years running a fish and soft coral tank I have just gone over to SPS corals and am hoping that water changes, stability and good parameters will stand me in good stead. At the end of the day this forum may point us in the right direction. Good luck.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back