long grabbers or tongs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to find any grabbers with thin pinchers for me to use on the days where I just don't want to stick my hand in the tank. The grabbers I find are either too thick, or has metal parts (not stainless steal), or just not long enough.

anyone have a link to some good ones please?
 
^^^^ I use these grabbers too and they are awesome ^^^^^^
Still if you have to come in to a angle you hands are getting wet.
They only come in 24" I believe.
 
I made my own which is similar to kids chopsticks. They are dowels with rubber bands.
61359c50275d36f62ee6f0800d7f2b1c.jpg
b5a4a1faa54c4d3e6e0ddbd0d63c684c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new