Long nose black tang!

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dales Pics 012.jpg Dales Pics 014.jpg reef pics 001.jpg
Very nice! How long have you had him?

I love tangs myself:
Two yellow
One sailfin
One bristle tooth
One hippo
One naso

Next is a purple
Very nice! Might want to be careful with the purple they can be aggressive to similar shapes. It should help though being he is going in last.
Wow beautiful fish! Love that fowelri tang
Thank you very much!
 
I have a scopas tang and every now and then he'll turn all black. For those few moments I have myself a $20 black tang :)
 
Very nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new