Long tentacle anemone …

LaDonna Von D

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
46
Reaction score
15
Location
decature
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday my husband decided to move the live rock in the reef tank. I already think there is to much rock in the tank, so he spreads it out and it has disrupted my long tentacle anemone and he went moving last night he is now under the rock sticking out some.

Should I move the rock and try to stack it up. Video is provided.



Thank you 😊
 
He looks ok in between the rocks, his clown can’t get to him . I’ll just keep watch a may still move that one rock over so he can stretch out more.

IMG_1639.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new