Long Tentacle Anemone

Jack Bastrmadjian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
26
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone new to r2r and was just wondering if this lta looks happy I am aware they prefer to be in a 4”sandbed but it’s been stuck to this rock for 3 days now and seems happy. Thank you.

5F064095-9360-46B1-BD7A-A0AE8431972B.jpeg FB06A53B-6275-4869-BB97-2811B85E349A.jpeg
 
I do not in this tank however I do in my two others, it seems happy and hasn’t moved from that spot. Should I leave it there or do you think I will have a problem with it? Thanks for your response.
 
Most likely wont stay happy for long. But if u want it in that tank you could use a length of pvc with an end cap and place nem there and gently fill around it with sand.
 
I will most probably do that or just move it to another tank still looks happy though, thanks for your help again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new