Long tentacle plate coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwells954
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jwells954

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
Location
south florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello new here. I have a 90 gallon tank. I got a long tentacle plate coral about a week ago. Since i brought it home it hasn’t fully extended. Ive seen it eat when feeding fish. The tank was set up 2 months ago. I have hanna testers for alkalinty, calcium,phosphate and magnesium ordered.
Only have an api test kit right now.
Water temp 78
Ph 8
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate looks to be 0

Thanks everyone!!!

IMG_7902.jpeg IMG_7903.jpeg IMG_7908.jpeg
 
Nice tank! When do the new checkers come in? Having your phosphate and alk levels will be really helpful.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks! The hanna alk, cal, and magnesium testers come tomorrow. And going to pick up a salifert phosphate kit tomorrow afternoon.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new