Long time Lurker coming out!

My father is a retired school superintendent, my mother is a retired H.S. English teacher, and I'm a public librarian. My life has revolved around education and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that you share your tanks and knowledge with the youth today. I'm anxious for pictures. Welcome to R2R!
Bizarre world.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Some other symbiotic relationships that kids love: watchman gobies and pistol shrimp, and cleaner wrasses/shrimp with larger fish (when you set up the big tank, of course) Also, some fun learning experiences watching LPS/ anemones eat (kind of drives home that they are indeed animals and not fancy plants) and buying fish that "transition" and change appearance based on gender/maturity. My kids love my conch, too ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new