Long time lurker, new member!

Hi everyone!
I've been in the professional aquarium space for a few years and recently got hired as the new aquarist for a non-profit in Florida, USA. I've come to these forums for a long time to get some info and finally made an account!
Welcome! Sounds like you bring some knowledge with you. There's plenty of people looking for answers here.
 
Welcome!

Excited Ric Flair GIF
 
Hi everyone!
I've been in the professional aquarium space for a few years and recently got hired as the new aquarist for a non-profit in Florida, USA. I've come to these forums for a long time to get some info and finally made an account!
Congratulations and Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
Hi everyone!
I've been in the professional aquarium space for a few years and recently got hired as the new aquarist for a non-profit in Florida, USA. I've come to these forums for a long time to get some info and finally made an account!
Where in Naples? We're almost neighbors. Welcome to the salty family and best wishes on the new gig!!!
Congratulations Congrats GIF
 
welcome38.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new