Long Time lurker

Welcome!
45D22E04-4922-46B6-A723-08C4FE1953C7.gif
 
I've been reef keeping since 2005 and have viewed this site many times along the way. Anyways I have accounts on many other forum websites and may have had one here before...but forgot it...so here I am ..agian...maybe.. :)

Anywho, great place here and cheers to making it official. ...below is an image to one of my tanks , 75 gal in wall system ...total water volume ~105 gals.

20200503_150804.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Great looking tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new