Longtime lurker, time to say Hello R2R!

happyhourzhao

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
54
Location
San Francisco, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
Work has been a mess, life has been up and down, but I always come back to R2R to lurk at you beautiful folks and advice so now I'm dropping by to say HELLO R2R!

I hope everyone is healthy, well and safe during these rough Holiday.

Located in San Francisco, CA. Been in the reefing hobby for 6 years(as old as my son), but always had freshwater setups previously. Those dang corals are too colorful to ignore.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
2D0FF4BB-6E1F-439B-B610-C89E927725EF.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone!
Work has been a mess, life has been up and down, but I always come back to R2R to lurk at you beautiful folks and advice so now I'm dropping by to say HELLO R2R!

I hope everyone is healthy, well and safe during these rough Holiday.

Located in San Francisco, CA. Been in the reefing hobby for 6 years(as old as my son), but always had freshwater setups previously. Those dang corals are too colorful to ignore.
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new