Longtime Ohio lurker, finally joining in!

Welcome to the obsession!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here

pics required ..lol we all love pics
 
null.jpg

Welcome to the family! You've come to the right place for good advice from friendly folks. Not to mention, it's just a lot of fun. I'm not going to pester you to show us your tank... yes I am. Show us your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new