Look alive everyone! Hospitality award recipient incoming!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @crusso1993 on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @crusso1993 you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats our friend!

2v1ki3.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @crusso1993 on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @crusso1993 you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Congratulations @crusso1993 for helping great out new members, thank you!!:)

Congratulations @crusso1993!!! Well deserved!!!

Congratulations on the award it’s very well deserved!

Congrats, well deserved!

Congrats our friend!

2v1ki3.jpg

Congrats!

Yay ;-) , congrats @crusso1993

FAN-TAS-TIC! Congrats @crusso1993 !
High Five Fallon.gif

Well, um, I'm not usually one who is at a loss for words but receiving this "Hospitality Award" has taken me off guard! Suffice it to say, I truly enjoy this hobby and every thing that goes with it. Perhaps the most enjoyable aspect is getting to know other like-minded people and building friendships. Thank you all, this really means so much to me! Oh, one last thing; now that I've won this award can I quit being so accommodating and friendly? ;)

Bill M Thank you.gif

Joey Merrell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, um, I'm not usually one who is at a loss for words but receiving this "Hospitality Award" has taken me off guard! Suffice it to say, I truly enjoy this hobby and every thing that goes with it. Perhaps the most enjoyable aspect is getting to know other like-minded people and building friendships. Thank you all, this really means so much to me! Oh, one last thing; now that I've won this award can I quit being so accommodating and friendly? ;)

Bill M Thank you.gif
No boss, you have to step it up now. You have a reputation to uphold lol

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%

Back