Look at how this rescue turned out.

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE BEAUT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

THE BEAUT

Luv Golf
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
5
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS owner just gave me this rock because it was basically dead. I saw a hint of orange polyps and gave it a shot to revive it. I think i got it the end of May or beginning of June. Sorry pics are not that great but you get the idea.
Still has a long way to go.

Then

june1507031.jpg


Now

aug707020.jpg
 
Amazing Marcel.... I agree with J u color it up pretty nice...
 
are the sunrise just the opposite of sunset?
i guess that would make sense, lol
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new