Look at this

  • Thread starter Thread starter coralguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coralguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
OHIO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a breeding pair today and the guy i got them from said they should be laying anytime now. They were in the tank about 8 hours and then this. Any info would be great
P1040539.jpg

P1040538.jpg

P1040537.jpg
 
Lol are those clown eggs that the clowns didnt bother attaching? I've heard the first few egg lays are usually not very successful
 
What's up with the water??? Why is the tank so cloudy??? Are those actually eggs???
I know even proven spawning pairs when moved to a new enviroment take a while to get comfy and spawn like a couple weeks but hey anything is possible I guess lol...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new