• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking 4 Trident NP

Item Price
-1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sg1.025

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
106
Reaction score
19
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a used, but working Trident NP.
 
Working. 🤣
 
ya see??? that's what I'm talking about "working"!!! I wish you luck my friend..
 
ya see??? that's what I'm talking about "working"!!! I wish you luck my friend..
If you get ahold of a working one I hope you make a post about it. I’m interested to hear how it’s setup and what I can do different.
 
If you get ahold of a working one I hope you make a post about it. I’m interested to hear how it’s setup and what I can do different.
Painter... i have three options, buy new, buy someone's headache, or buy someone's "working" unit!
 
I have one available that I would be willing to part with. I decommissioned it because I went full softy tank and don't really care to monitor anymore. It was working fine and I never had issues with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new