Looking for….

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay6363
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jay6363

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
657
Reaction score
130
Location
Albany ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi-
I would love if anyone could point in the direction of someone who had an Atl Jolene? ( would like a nice dice frag) And a RC poison envy. Looking for both.
I appreciate it in advance.
 
I get corals all the time from Adam …. I don’t how I’m missed the poison envy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new