• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a CSB still:(

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Looking to trade some corals I have for a Sunburst Nem, I have torches, chalices, all euphyllia some acros, shrooms, lots of designer zoas/palys, other anemones etc help your guy out here! Haha have a good one

OP
OP
zachtyd

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some where are u located
California in Santa Barbara county I can ship if you prefer just really trying to get one of these CSBs I’m not sure my lady can take much more of me telling her I want one

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
California in Santa Barbara county I can ship if you prefer just really trying to get one of these CSBs I’m not sure my lady can take much more of me telling her I want one
Shot me a list or cash offer or both maybe we can come up with something

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Herea one i sold recently

20200919_181936.jpg

808reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one up for sale atm. But not interested in trades unfortunately. Thank you.
I’m in Sacramento if you’re will to drive up I’ll let it go for 1200. I had it listed for 1500 at first currently at 1350. Just need the cash over traded atm.
Throwing options out there for you. Thank you

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back