• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a CSB still:(

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Looking to trade some corals I have for a Sunburst Nem, I have torches, chalices, all euphyllia some acros, shrooms, lots of designer zoas/palys, other anemones etc help your guy out here! Haha have a good one

OP
OP
zachtyd

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some where are u located
California in Santa Barbara county I can ship if you prefer just really trying to get one of these CSBs I’m not sure my lady can take much more of me telling her I want one

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
California in Santa Barbara county I can ship if you prefer just really trying to get one of these CSBs I’m not sure my lady can take much more of me telling her I want one
Shot me a list or cash offer or both maybe we can come up with something

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Herea one i sold recently

20200919_181936.jpg

808reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one up for sale atm. But not interested in trades unfortunately. Thank you.
I’m in Sacramento if you’re will to drive up I’ll let it go for 1200. I had it listed for 1500 at first currently at 1350. Just need the cash over traded atm.
Throwing options out there for you. Thank you

Back