looking for a dedicated tablet for Neptune Apex

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a tablet to mount on the wall next to my tank for my apex. I always end up sitting my phone down somewhere else when I want to do something with my tank, turn feed mode on, do maintenance, etc. I know Neptune promotes Amazon Fire tablets. And I have a few of those. But I do not like that you have to use a browser and can't run the apex app. And really am not a fan of the fire tablets. Can someone recommend an android tablet that I can set up to have the screen always on, and I am looking for 10" size. Thanks.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I know they all have a settings menu where you can choose the screen time out. Set it to never.

ellisz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is a 10" tablet the only way to get 3 columns? I picked up a fire 8 but think I should have got the 10. I have tried a few different browsers.

MR BACKHAND

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a tablet to mount on the wall next to my tank for my apex. I always end up sitting my phone down somewhere else when I want to do something with my tank, turn feed mode on, do maintenance, etc. I know Neptune promotes Amazon Fire tablets. And I have a few of those. But I do not like that you have to use a browser and can't run the apex app. And really am not a fan of the fire tablets. Can someone recommend an android tablet that I can set up to have the screen always on, and I am looking for 10" size. Thanks.
What did you end up using?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back