Looking for a Lotilia graciliosa and Tomiyamichthys emilyae

Nox.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any for sale or know where they are for sale. Also what shrimp do they pair best with?

Lotilia graciliosa AKA White Cap Goby

Tomiyamichthys emilyae AKA Magnificent Shrimp Goby

Reef builders wrote an article about the Magnificent Shrimp Goby--------Magnificent Shrimp Goby

Any other rare gobies or bottom dwellers are welcomed.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot think of anywhere that I have seen them. Have you asked a local fish store? If not, sometimes the online ones can get you what you need too. Have to call and talk to human though.

Blue Zoo comes to mind.

OP
OP
Nox.

Nox.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the thought. I will give talking to an online store a go tomorrow. I have already talked to my LFS.

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet is to join divers den on live aquarian and join the email subscriptions for the online fish stores so you get the updates on the fish arrivals. I imagine a small kool rare goby like that will go fast.
D

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back