• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking for a old school tmc microhabitat 15

sid1332

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello looking for a tmc microhabitat 15 used
Had one about 15 years ago was one of my first Aquariums wanted to see if I could set one up again
 
I'm not familiar with that tank, but welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

Good luck with your search!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new