Looking for a orange red Haliclona Sponge.

rspongebob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some sponges:

Orange red Haliclona (picture below)
Halichondria panicea or
Neopetrosia exigua

Grateful, if anyone can point to a supplier where I can buy any or all of the above. Thanks.

 
Sponges are super hard to find!
But heres a bump for you!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new