Looking for a red entrusting color

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There's some encrusting Montiporas. Also Darth Maul Porites would work. Check out the Electric Daisy Styloconiella for a more pinkish red with beautiful polyps.
 
Cyphastrea would also potentially work.

Check out the care requirements on each of those and see what works best for you and your tank based on your flow and light settings.
 
I love that there's a coral named after Darth Maul. I'm surprised that it's pink.
My Darth Maul is red with black and white polyps.
 
I think this is a more true representation of the colors:

1749348683517.jpeg


At least in my tank it is
 
Mine is hiding in the shade. Slowest grower in my tank.
My superman monti is the slowest, but for opposite reasons. I just moved it out of a high par area 🤦‍♂️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new