• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a Red Sea Tank

mbarber87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How far are you looking to travel to pickup? I am in SW Virginia but have a 425xl for sale. I got a new job a few months ago and am out of town too much for the upkeep. I have an aftermarket sump and tons of equipment. (Kessil lights, reef wav gyros, Apex unit, etc etc) If you're interested, let me know!

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking for a newer Red Sea tank. Anything over 40 gallons.
I have, with mine, Tunze 9004 skimmer, submersible LED and media rack if you want to try to have a small refugium back there. 2x Vortech MP40Ws (white ones) - needs new wet sides. Arctica Chiller and Aqua UV - 15w. The Steve's LED light is custom made to fit the original hood and on it's own is worth about $800-900. All of this stuff is in great shape! Lots of life left in all of it! Oh and FYI the RSM250 is 65 gallons.

OP
OP
J

jete138

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have, with mine, Tunze 9004 skimmer, submersible LED and media rack if you want to try to have a small refugium back there. 2x Vortech MP40Ws (white ones) - needs new wet sides. Arctica Chiller and Aqua UV - 15w. The Steve's LED light is custom made to fit the original hood and on it's own is worth about $800-900. All of this stuff is in great shape! Lots of life left in all of it! Oh and FYI the RSM250 is 65 gallons.
What are you asking? I was looking for something like a 425 or maybe 350.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 72 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back