Looking for a tank for sale

Gotcha. I'm in Tampa as well. I always get my tanks from FAOIS since they have awesome prices for nicer tanks.
 
Are you new to the area I'm assuming? FAOIS is fish and other itchy stuff, they are in oldsmar. They give amazing prices on new tanks.
 
No, I am not actually lol, I know that store I just didn't know the acronym. I usually go to creative aquariums and coral and fins. I'll check it out! Thanks!!
 
Sent you a pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new