Looking for a Yellow Belly Regal

A sponsor posted a Red Sea Regal here, but make sure to inquire if it's eating. They're difficult fish to get eating, but your chances of it surviving increase exponentially when you find one that's eating. Take it from a guy that's tried three regals until he sucked it up and paid $500 for one in Diver's Den.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/red-sea-beauties.227498/
 
A sponsor posted a Red Sea Regal here, but make sure to inquire if it's eating. They're difficult fish to get eating, but your chances of it surviving increase exponentially when you find one that's eating. Take it from a guy that's tried three regals until he sucked it up and paid $500 for one in Diver's Den.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/red-sea-beauties.227498/

I've asked then for pics a few times already. No response.
 
@NYAquatic is by far the best source for these fish.
 
He never has one long enough to send me pics.

Bump.

I wouldn't wait for him to send pics I've ordered plenty and they've all been top notch. I've sold a few to friends from him as well. They sell fast for a reason :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new