Looking for Actinic strips for EVO 13.5

LardLad

View Badges
Reaction score
I know I've seen it somewhere and I've looked at several threads to try and find it but someone upgraded a Fluval Evo 13.5 with some actinic blue strips and now I can't find that thread anywhere. any thoughts

NYCMAN

View Badges
Reaction score
Why not a 24" ReefBrite strip. Maybe 2, an actinic and 50/50. Or just two actinics. I have the actinic (60") for my first and last 2 hours, following a rampdown from MH and T5, and it is stunning. BRS suggests a reef tank can run on these alone.

NYCMAN

View Badges
Reaction score

namfuak

View Badges
Reaction score

I posted this before buying all the stuff for it. Check my build thread; I did end up adding the reef bars with the power supply and everything. It worked out great, but was always planning on upgrading to the AI Prime and eventually did that. I do still have it all and will sell it to you for pretty cheap if you're interested.

OP
LardLad

LardLad

View Badges
Reaction score
I posted this before buying all the stuff for it. Check my build thread; I did end up adding the reef bars with the power supply and everything. It worked out great, but was always planning on upgrading to the AI Prime and eventually did that. I do still have it all and will sell it to you for pretty cheap if you're interested.
How much do you want for it?

Zoanthids.com

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 30 19.1%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 58 36.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Tidal Gardens