Looking for advice on replacing neptune trident replacement internal tubes and pumps

leonardomanzano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2022
Messages
170
Reaction score
74
Location
oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I made a mistake on the title, sorry about that.


I have recently reconnected my trident after a few months of inactivity.
I did a deep clean of the internal components by flushing each line one by one using 91% iso alcohol.
By the time I finished the waste jar was a light blue.
After this deep clean the trident worked without any issues for a week.

Recently I noticed that on occasion it fails to properly test alk and fails.
Retesting this solves this a majority of the time.
The calcium and magnesium test have not failed yet.

I am looking at possibly replacing the internal tubes that connect to the pump as during my deep clean I noticed that the tube end for reagent A leading to the pump was stained blue.
I have a feeling there might be an issue on this end.
I am hoping to find a replacement tube and possibly a replacement 6 way connector


I know that the sample line should not be cut at all, do we know if the internal tubes need to be cut to a specific length as well?

If you have links to anything that can be used to replace anything on the trident I would greatly appreciate the link.
I would like to have replacement parts on hand if they fail.
 
Send it back to them for a refurbishment.

Basically they give you a new one, or rather one that has has all the guts replaced, and then refurbish yours for resale.

Or they will fix yours for a reduced price, or sell you a kit for even greater price reduction if you want to try and do it yourself.

https://help.neptunesystems.com/tridentservice/
 
Send it back to them for a refurbishment.

Basically they give you a new one, or rather one that has has all the guts replaced, and then refurbish yours for resale.

Or they will fix yours for a reduced price, or sell you a kit for even greater price reduction if you want to try and do it yourself.

https://help.neptunesystems.com/tridentservice/
Nice!
I had no idea this was a thing!
Thank you!
I'll need to look into getting one of those DIY kits!

For the moment since I am not experiencing major issues I'll hold off on shipping it over to them.
 
I've just been through this with Neptune Support. My experience with them has been positive, the negative part is that they seem to be pretty busy and it takes a while to get a response or schedule a support call. This page should be helpful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new