Neptune trident fail on day 1. Help.

MikeG2104

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2018
Messages
138
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new trident, set it up and let it initialize forever.

Light is orange so thing we’re good. Have it run a test and test A fails of course. Open it up and liquid on top of reagent A bottle. Clean it off, check connections, reset and run again. Same thing. This time I remove the tray and notice the liquid is dripping from above.


Reached out to support but sure it’ll be a week before they respond at least
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0738.mov
    9.3 MB
Brand new trident, set it up and let it initialize forever.

Light is orange so thing we’re good. Have it run a test and test A fails of course. Open it up and liquid on top of reagent A bottle. Clean it off, check connections, reset and run again. Same thing. This time I remove the tray and notice the liquid is dripping from above.


Reached out to support but sure it’ll be a week before they respond at least
I'd call them, I never have good luck with the support tickets.

Sucks and you shouldn't have to, but I'd open it and check the hose connections as there isn't anything to them inside.
 
Brand new trident, set it up and let it initialize forever.

Light is orange so thing we’re good. Have it run a test and test A fails of course. Open it up and liquid on top of reagent A bottle. Clean it off, check connections, reset and run again. Same thing. This time I remove the tray and notice the liquid is dripping from above.


Reached out to support but sure it’ll be a week before they respond at least
Do you end up finding the problem?
Mine did a similar thing and when i opened up the trident it was a loose hose, no problems since.
 
I agree. Sounds like a loose hose. Hope you get it fixed. Mine has been solid since I got it close to a year ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new