Looking for an ATO Box....

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyrical
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Trex - love that silencer for the ato splash noise! I must do this!
Mine sounds like someone left the bathroom door open....LOL!

Just got shipping notice for my AA container. Should be here Thursday.
 
Basically that without the holes. I think I found one :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new