Looking for an overflow box that has bulkheads 9" apart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano1908
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nano1908

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
119
Location
N.J. & W.V.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a custom tank which is pre-drilled. The wholes from the bulkheads are 9" apart (center to center). Does anyone know of an overflow box with this measurement? Thanks in advance

bulkhead length 2.jpg bulkhead length.jpg Screenshot_20240826_155050.jpg
 
I think modular Marine can make custom boxes. They just need the spread of the holes, height you need, ect.
I'd give them a call.
I will give it a shot. I have a brand new Module Marine but unfortunately doesn't line up but loving that overflow. . It'll be perfect if they can. Fingers crossed.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new