Looking for Anemones locally.

  • Thread starter Thread starter snowhite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snowhite

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
387
Reaction score
338
Location
Smyrna, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for an assortment of Anemone's that will jive together in a 90 gallon... Smyrna / Greater Nashville area, but would pick up in wider area.
 
7 Seas in Hendersonville had some nice anenomes last week.
 
Sweet. I have to be in Hendersonville Thursday for a non-profit event, so will stop by 7 Seas.

( ehhhh, just noticed they're closed on Thursdays. )
 
I have a rose bubble tip and 2 green bubble tip
 
Sorry y’all. He crawled back on a rock. I’ll update if he gets on the glass
 
I'll bump this... always looking for some interesting anemone variants.

Picked up a Rainbow Bubbletip and 4 Rockflowers from Upper Cumberland Corals on Sunday afternoon as the storm was blowing through which made for an interesting drive back west to Smyrna, but all's good.
 
Still looking, but looking for some more unique bubbletip 'nems like Blackwidow, and unique color morphs.
 
Bump to say I'm still always looking for new variants of anemones for my 90g. If you got some you'd sell, I'd love to see them.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new