Looking for bristle worms

  • Thread starter Thread starter smb2415
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smb2415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
Location
Wallingford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to increase the life in my sand bed. Does anyone have any bristle worms they want to get rid? spaghetti worms are welcome too.

-Shane
 
I have more than I can count and they are inside some of my empty snail shells, yours if you want... free!
 
Last edited:
guess that's a must have stop for this weekend.

anyone have a source for spaghetti worms?

as you probably guessed, I started with mostly dry rock and trying to get some life in the bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new