Looking for bristle worms

  • Thread starter Thread starter smb2415
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smb2415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
Location
Wallingford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to increase the life in my sand bed. Does anyone have any bristle worms they want to get rid? spaghetti worms are welcome too.

-Shane
 
I have more than I can count and they are inside some of my empty snail shells, yours if you want... free!
 
Last edited:
guess that's a must have stop for this weekend.

anyone have a source for spaghetti worms?

as you probably guessed, I started with mostly dry rock and trying to get some life in the bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new