Looking for chaeto near warren mi

Saberfal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
19
Location
Warren
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've been looking all over for some chaeto.

Most online retailers and local shops seem to be sold out!

Was wondering if someone close to warren, mi would be willing to spare/trade some with me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new