Looking for cheato

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone who can spare some cheato to start my refuigium.
 
Looking for someone who can spare some cheato to start my refuigium.
I got a baseball size I can ship full of pods. Just pay shipping is all
 
I got some you can have. I work in Farmington on Farmington Ave @CCMC, same building as Jefferson Radiology. Yours free if you can pick up. Let me know, we can arrange it.
 
I got some you can have. I work in Farmington on Farmington Ave @CCMC, same building as Jefferson Radiology. Yours free if you can pick up. Let me know, we can arrange it.
Thanks but that's a little far from me. I think it's cheaper to pay shipping then use gas to drive to you:)
 
Are you all set with this? Not sure how far you are from Norwalk but I have a bunch I can clip. Softball or larger. Some caulerpa also, if that interests you.
 
Found some locally. Thanks everyone:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new