Looking for Cool Stores and Aquariums!

Danny's Aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef! Do you have a cool aquarium or know a cool fish store? Let me know!

For a big project I am looking for cool places around the world. Saltwater fish stores and unique reef aquariums!
At these places, I want to create content and share it with the aquarium community through my social media channels.

Remember, every aquarium is unique in it's own way! Don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to see your aquarium/fish store featured in a video!
EF65C23D-1091-4AAB-A1F9-EED458D458BA.jpeg

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish gallery is awesome they have 3 or 4 locations in Texas but any of them are good

Fish Tank Face

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I used to live in New York City and would walk to Manhattan Aquariums kind of near Hells Kitchen. I know it’s pretty well known, but it was really cool to visit when I was first starting out with saltwater.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there are any suggestions in the Seattle area, please speak up! I'm visiting from out of state and am also curious as to what the best places to go are. Aquarium Co-op is a must, but I need my saltwater fix too.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuddlefish and Corals in Portland, OR is, imo, the best saltwater fish store in Oregon. Granted...there's not a lot to choose from here, but regardless Jeff is a cool guy and he runs a clean store. The Premium Aquarium in Salem, OR is also really nice, but they need a saltwater person to run that side as there is a lot to desire there. There is so much potential though. The general manager, Chris, always hooks me up with a good deal as long as I hook him up with good corals and plants for freshwater tanks. I just picked up a box of Fritz RPM and a bag of gfo for a trade in for large colonies of duncan and monti cap. Garret (the owner) has been in the hobby for a long time too.

Current Tides

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef! Do you have a cool aquarium or know a cool fish store? Let me know!

For a big project I am looking for cool places around the world. Saltwater fish stores and unique reef aquariums!
At these places, I want to create content and share it with the aquarium community through my social media channels.

Remember, every aquarium is unique in it's own way! Don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to see your aquarium/fish store featured in a video!
EF65C23D-1091-4AAB-A1F9-EED458D458BA.jpeg
We're over in San Diego!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back