Looking for corals in BC Vancouver

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? Are there any Facebook groups or anything? I look on canreef selling forum every now and then but it’s not very active

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? Are there any Facebook groups or anything? I look on canreef selling forum every now and then but it’s not very active
Ish. Joined a group but I can't keep acropora if I was held hostage. Trying to find a used light vut I think canreef thinks I'm a bot and I'm bot getting too much luck on the groups

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ish. Joined a group but I can't keep acropora if I was held hostage. Trying to find a used light vut I think canreef thinks I'm a bot and I'm bot getting too much luck on the groups

I haven’t even bothered to try acro yet. it seems like too much of a hassle, at least right now

it’s too bad that we can’t use the selling/trading forum here or any USA in general. I mean I guess technically but it wouldn’t be worth it

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t even bothered to try acro yet. it seems like too much of a hassle, at least right now

it’s too bad that we can’t use the selling/trading forum here or any USA in general. I mean I guess technically but it wouldn’t be worth it
Have you tried ordering online ?
Any idea of what corals you are wanting ?

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many ideas and no. Online cost too much shipping but I know that in a couple months I'll be getting rid of my lps and only keep my zoas and start getting into sps
Plus it’s hard to actually see what a coral looks like online. Half the time they don’t look great imo

let me know when you decide to get rid of your lps, I might buy some off you!

itselenababe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too late. I already bought lots of it and he left the country and won't be back for a couple months he said.
do you have any pics of what you got? Would be nice to see the quality/sizes of what he was selling

Back