Looking for Dendronephthya

Kenneth Wingerter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having a hard time locating Dendronephthya for sale. Want dendro, not sclero, stereo, etc. Could anyone point me to a source that has them in-stock right now?

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having a hard time locating Dendronephthya for sale. Want dendro, not sclero, stereo, etc. Could anyone point me to a source that has them in-stock right now?
With flight issues and if you buy any and don't see an actual picture them with their polyps open more likely wasted money. Bummer

I ordered four to five boxes of carnation corals and the two boxes coming in first. Have been delayed for the last month and a half.
I placed an order for two boxes from Vietnam and still no answer when we will see them, again because of the flights.
We ordered one box from Australia and they haven't given us what day they're coming in. all the Carnation corrals we ordered may not come in because it looks like they're shipping the more expensive or sought-after corals.

OP
OP
Kenneth Wingerter

Kenneth Wingerter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only website I buy from and they get them from time to time it is AquaSD. I'm on that website every hour to two hours sometimes and I've noticed usually from Friday to Saturday is when the new shipment comes in.
Sorry we cant be of more help
i'll check them out. thanks for the suggestion.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back