• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Float Switch Holders (Something adjustable with multiple floats)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biglurr54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Biglurr54

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
986
Reaction score
432
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 80g rimless Frag tank as a sump. I need something to hold my float switches. I use 4 float switches all at different heights and I need the ability to adjust the levels. Tired the 3d printed magnetic ones but the magnets aren't strong enough and they move around too easily. I would prefer one that mounts the float switches on a rod and clips to the rim on the tank.

The glass is 1/2" thick and the tank is 16" deep.
 
I have a solution I 3D printed which holds floats on an acrylic rod (So allowing you to adjust) as needed. PM me, and i'll get you some photos/prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new