Looking for good detritus cleaners

Brittle stars are pretty good for the rock cleaning part
 
I am not positive about this, but since I got my tiger snapping shrimp, the sand in my 10 gal. nano has become miraculously clean...before getting him, I had tons of cyno and red algae all over it...now...gone...I suspect that he spends the dark hours moving sand and eating algae and detritus...I could be wrong...
 
I am not positive about this, but since I got my tiger snapping shrimp, the sand in my 10 gal. nano has become miraculously clean...before getting him, I had tons of cyno and red algae all over it...now...gone...I suspect that he spends the dark hours moving sand and eating algae and detritus...I could be wrong...

I have two already.
 
I'm new to this...what is "tapatalk" and where do I find the rules...I better read them...
Tapatalk is an app that has a bunch of forums in it so you can have all your forums in one app to keep up with them all. But tapatalk is......awful.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new