• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for green and yellow leathers

sscg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
65
Reaction score
21
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I would love to buy some green and yellow leathers maybe some purple/blue/red/pink mushrooms. I'm having a hard time finding something that would look good under daylights I don't really like blue lights.

I'm willing to pay for shipping or picking up locally. HMU

located in springfield ma
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new