Looking for help from any other people

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aiden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aiden

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a newish 75 gallon tank and am just wondering on help foe litterally anything no the water isn't murky its the hard water on the glass ive gone through and wiped it and am still slowly cleaning it. Also I know I have plastic plants but In the near future I am hoping to get real plants and way more unique wood and coverage also im planning for a loach as you can see in the bottom left and hoping for any advice on the best chiclids to add I have two golfish and one koi which is a smaller breed of koi but the golfish are almost the same size because they are pigs.

20260507_172029.jpg
 
Hello, This is really a saltwater forum, but hopefully someone here will be able to help you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new