Looking for help on indentification

Mrreefercanada

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
90
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20201002_183751.jpg
 
Montipora confusa
 
Montipora confusa
Thanks for response but not sure if that's correct it's looks similar but I'm leaning towards acro as per my lfs but he has been wrong before.? I'll post a few more pics later next week when the coral settles and polyps start to extend.

Cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new